Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
He might as well have barked his command at the sand or the sea for all the good it did. Neither woman acknowledged him, and Kjalarr knew when he was being ignored. A low growl rumbled in the alpha's chest, his teeth snapping together in frustration. Being ignored was not anything that Kjalarr had ever been able to stand, and this intolerance had only gotten worse through his promotion to Beta and then to Alpha Male; but there wasn't anything he could presently do without getting, physically, in the middle of their fight. Unless they were trying to kill one another he'd resolved himself to staying out of it. The only problem was Saltwinter didn't have a healer (as far as he was aware, anyway) and he would be useless to patch up wounds so they were solely on their own. His mother had been a healer — was a healer? but she was long gone. Besides, Moonspear was not a place he was welcome to, even if she wouldn't have pulled a disappearing act. He circled around them, leaving a wide berth as he moved into the waves, tensing for a second as the cold water crashed behind him and rushed up along his long legs and belly as he continued watching, wondering which one would rise the victor; still ignorant that in actuality he'd more or less been the unintentional cause of it.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM