Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Thought the blow meant with her paws- my mistake XD This works even better though. I hope it's okay for Ondine to sort of surrender like this- if you want anything changed Alisha, you can just ask :)

The bigger female had had enough of this, she decided when the teeth of the other entered her tender flesh. She had gotten what she had wanted- Maude disobeying her alpha. This was all she needed. In a bruter move she moved from underneath the lighter-smaller boy, the blood of the wound on her shoulder blending in with the already present blood of a rabbit. Her muzzle was dripping too, the scent of fresh blood in the air like thick smoke. Even Kjalarr had not done his job well- he was supposed to be the judge and break them up if one wasn't fighting fair- what kind of leaders were they? 

She disobeyed you, Kjalarr! She shouted at the young man in the water. She scampered up as soon as she got the chance, taking on a more submissive pose to indicate she was done with this fight. If Maude attacked her now, she was sure Kjalarr would call her out on her bullshit. How are we to trust our beta if she doesn't even fight fair, hm? No matter how out of breath she was, the words would reach both their ears. As-as far as I know, we have no healer in Saltwinter. Winter is coming, and if this gets infected, your beta just doomed one of your wolves! With or without Maude on top of her, she would get these words across. All she had done was speak up for herself a bit- she had not deserved a bloody wound on her shoulder the size of Maude's stinking mouth.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM