Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Blood rushed into Maude's mouth. The larger woman pulled away, leaving Maude's muzzle dripping with blood. The Beta cackled triumphantly, her golden gaze burning as she glared at Ondine's prostrate form. She looked towards Kjalarr, her tail wagging in the breeze, seeking his approval. She defended herself as a Beta for once! Shouldn't he be proud or something?

Oh lordie, ye mewling little wench. Ain't ye ever been in a fight before? Maude's good mood quickly shifted as she scowled at Ondine, her eyes rolling as she sighed with exasperation. I didn't maim ye. 'Tis a love bite, is all, She smirked darkly, lapping the drops of blood from her teeth. I could do worse, She promised, her voice a low growl.

The Beta looked towards her Alpha, head canted curiously. Wot'd ye t'ink, Kja? He had been the reason behind this, but he hadn't seemed to realize that as of yet. Regardless, he was the neutral party in their fight. Ondine's wound would heal. And the woman had smelled of plants and herbs. Surely she could heal it herself.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM