Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She shot a glare at Maude- how dare she attack both verbally and physical? He was just a little, annoying boy who thought of himself as some sort of God. He was the least likable out of their whole group, and yet he had been the one to be crowned Beta. Ondine was sure she could do a better job- she already had two loyal supporters- but she found a spot like that was to be offered, not taken by a fight. Fighting proved nothing of one's skill to lead a pack- one had to be clever, compassionate and caring- things that clearly didn't matter to the filthy scumbag of a Beta.

Biting her lip to focus on another place of pain, she waited for judgement. Kjalarr was wiser than to chose for Maude, she hoped. She looked sort of happy when he addressed Maude's sins, but was offended by the stuff on her. She kept her mouth shut for now, allowing her Alpha to ramble on for a bit longer. 

Of course she knew a thing or two about healing- but had not seen herself capable of fixing anything on herself. She had lived in a forest- she knew what to use and where to get most of it all by herself. But how was she going to apply it- the mushy shit would get everywhere if she were to struggle herself to victory. When he was done with his longish- boring-ish rant, she let go of her lip with a kissy sound that was not intentional. Blood streamed from where she had bitten her lip, but little did she care.

I did not challenge her in any way or form. If so; I would've been more prepared for a fight, and I am truly sorry if it looked like anything else. She announced in a proper English accent that sounded pretty sophisticated. Kjalarr, when you approached me like any normal wolf would do you earned my respect. Respect has to be earned, not demanded. Maude will have to earn it from me too, just like everyone else. She said with no sass, quite proud of her ability to sound completely serious. Thanks for the tips, I do so very appreciate you are willing to help me. I think I'll be able to fix it- I'm not a one trick pony. 

Maude it was delightful meeting you, you truly are a splendid fighter- you as well, Kjalarr- but I have some wounds to attend to. Cheerio! She said as she turned around, swaying her hips slightly as she tried to walk as normally as she was able to. It was true that Maude had won the fight- but she would win all them hearts by playing this nicely. 

-Ondine out(?)-
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM