Ankyra Sound Let mercy come and wash away what I've done
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Kjalarr acted as their mediator, his voice level and smooth as he reprimanded them. She turned away from Ondine, her scowl staying even as Kjalarr brought the blame back on her. Her ear twitched, though a small smile flickered onto her face as Kjalarr finally made Ondine understand what she had done wrong. Her smile threatened to widen as the blood-stained woman bit her lip, the blood beginning to well from her mouth.

Maude didn't know where Kjalarr was from, but where she was from, disobedience such as Ondine's was punishable by "maiming" worse than what Maude had done. A simple bite was only a part of the punishment in her home. She snorted at thought of a consequence, but said nothing.

Ondine spoke then, which only frustrated Maude more. She felt the hair on her spine rise as Ondine continued to ramble on, her anger bubbling to a point as she excused herself and limped off. She said nothing, knowing that it wouldn't make the situation any better. A rare moment of self control for the pirate wench, but only in the face of her Alpha would such a thing occur.

She looked towards Kjalarr, unnaturally silent and contemplative for a moment. Ye'd better start talkin' 'bout dis consequence now,
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - August 20, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 02, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 03, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 04, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 04, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 05, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Kjalarr - September 08, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Let mercy come and wash away what I've done - by Maude - September 11, 2016, 08:20 PM