Broken Antler Fen Make Yourself At Home
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
All Welcome 
Eden had been a part of the pack for only days, and she was still learning about the new world that surrounded her. The scenery was beautiful despite the dampness of the air, and though she didn't have a problem with the obvious lack of dry land, it was something that she would have to adjust to. As she wove through the foliage, she grinned at the sight of her paws folding through the mud. This is how she liked it, being alone but submerged in a pack bonded with similar intention. Things were beginning to feel normal again.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana traveled around the territory often enough due to her need to move that she had known the day a new scent entered it. That had been several days ago, and Aviana had made no attempt to seek out the new member. It unnerve her, knowing that the member was new, and therefore hadn't proven she could be trusted by Seb. Unless, of course, Seb had known her before he allowed her into the pack.

Aviana knew one day she would have to rely on herself to judge whether someone was trust worthy or not; but for now, she still relied on her brother. But, as she spotted the stranger heading towards her, she realized that she would need to simply trust her gut. She had met the members of this pack that were here before her, and all seemed to be friendly. She agreed with Seb on that. Now, it was her turn to make a decision for herself first. 

The agouti female huffed so that the other would know she was here. Hello, she said tentatively. I'm Aviana, Seb's sister. She automatically assumed the other female would know who that is. 
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden was taken aback by the now known presence, though her nerves found calm after finding who it was. She smiled lightly, as she didn't know much about the other wolf or how she would react. "Eden. Though I assume you knew that." She let a low chuckle erupt from her throat, and slowly made her way over to the other female.

"Its nice to meet you. It's been a while since I've met anyone who was interested in something other than killing me." Again, she laughed. It was hesitant, as she realized that her past could be put behind her now that she had a home. She just wasn't sure that she wanted to yet. 

She sat before Aviana, waiting for a response.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The other female seemed to tense at first, and Aviana did, too, in reflex. But, then she relaxed, and so did Aviana. The agouti female shook her head side to side. No, I didn't know your name, though I knew we had a new member, she explained. Eden, as she introduced herself, made her way over slowly. Aviana sat down on her backside, mostly to avoid trying to back up. The female seemed nice enough, and Aviana was trying not to think the worst right off the bat.

It's nice to meet you, too, she said politely. She gave a little huff of a laugh, though she didn't find the comment funny. Why would someone try to kill you? she asked. She was genuinely interested, as it seemed like Eden thought there might be a reason.
33 Posts
Ooc —
*shuffles in awkwardly*

Her first thought upon waking, late, at that, had been to discover her new packmates. She dened near to them, but had not yet introduced herself formally, and that was plain stupidity. She would seem like some sort of hermit soon enough, she thought, and thus decided to track down the two other females she had yet to meet. She found them soon enough, and they seemed to be in the middle of a conversation. Great. Nice and awkward. 

She trotted toward them, slowing to a walk and finally a stop as she halted a short distance away. She had lost their words, not being near enough to hear them, unfortunately not knowing she may had walked in at a poor time. "Hey." she greeted them, smile on her maw. "I'm Kalita, newest recruit." she offered as an introduction, not settling down yet should they not want her here. She knew very well about not being wanted at times.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden's eyes flickered at the question of her life and its value, but she took the opportunity of meeting a new wolf to dodge the question. "I didn't know you were there, my apologies." She introduced herself once again, but kept her seemingly light hearted comments to herself. Kalita, she said her name was. Maybe it sounded familiar, or maybe she just happened to like its sound. But Eden felt like she had met someone worth her time. 
She turned back to Aviana and smiled, hiding the obvious change in topic.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana wasn't going to get her answer just yet, as a voice to the side reached her ears. She was momentarily distracted, and shocked. How had she missed that newcomer? Her ears swiveled to concentrate on both female, and she gave a small, shy, smile to the newest one. Nice to meet you, Kalita. I'm Aviana. Glad that Kalita seemed friendly, Aviana allowed herself to relax a little.

Her brain refocused on conversation they were having, and her gaze turned back to Eden, who was smiling at her now. I'm sorry- you were going to say...? she asked, thinking Eden would pick up the conversation again. It seemed to have come up so easily that Aviana didn't think to wonder that it wasn't something Eden still wanted to say. She glanced, and smiled at Kalita, trying not to cut her out of the conversation.
33 Posts
Ooc —
They both greeted her in a friendly enough manner, but at Avianna's next words, Kalita half-cringed. Her she was, like a fucking whale, blundering into conversations she really shouldn't be blundering into. "Oh crap, I'm sorry if I made anything awkward- I can go, if you like-" she stumbled over her words a couple times, even more enlarging this awkward situation, or, at the very least, in her own opinion. She may come off as blunt, overbearing, but she was not stupid and knew when it may be best to back off in a social situation.

The other's smile put her at ease, but she wanted to know that they both knew she wasn't a clingy, overbearing monster.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Quickly, Eden reassuringly said, "No, no you're welcome to stay. The more the merrier, right?" She let out a soft chuckle and looked between the two other females, Kalita and Aviana. Now that they were packmates, she figured she could let down her gaurd a bit more than she already had, but feeling at ease was ironically nerve-wracking. She'd spent the last year or so on her own and constantly aware of everyone around her, friend or foe. Now that she had a permanent home and others around her, it was common sense that she could finally relax, but again, she didn't know if she wanted too.

"I'm a new recruit too," she said, looking at Kalita. She had assumed Aviana had seniority over both of them so she kept a more respectful stature as she glanced over at her. "Maybe some context is due. I mean, of course, no one has to share anything if they don't want to, but we don't know much about each other, huh?" Eden was hopeful, and silently prayed that they wouldn't take her willingness to bond with the wrong attitude.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
It seemed that she had been ignored, and Aviana's ears flipped back in unease. Her gaze settled on Eden after the realization, but then shifted between the two female. She thought she had learned some social skills since joining the pack, but it was clear in this case that she was at a loss of what to do.

Eden chuckled, and looked between the others before continuing the conversation, leaving Aviana's mind still on the previous topic. While it was true that Aviana was higher in hierarchy, she simply wasn't the type to display any kind of dominance. She was confused that Eden was talking about opening up when she had so clearly shut Aviana down. Was this normal? 

Actually, I think I'm going to continue on. But, it was nice to meet you both, she said softly, first looking to Kalita, then Eden. She gave a paused look to Eden before she moved to head out of the immediate area. Maybe she would search for some herbs on her own.

Last from me. Poor, awkward Aviana XD