Duck Lake reality is a lovely place.
<font size=1><i>and then we'll take it higher</i></font>
11 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Lake canted his head lightly as she responded to his words. Those he'd spoken to had only referred to this place as "the park", so it wouldn't be that far fetched to think it's proper name involved the word "glacier". He shrugged and nodded lightly at her comment, mildly intrigued by her reference to "home", but not enough so to pry further.

Her next comment was pretty pissy, as far as pissyness goes. Lake gazed steadily at her, not offended, more just.. curious. His mother had taught him long ago that when people are cruel or harsh towards you for seemingly no reason, it wasn't you. Even when rage was directed towards you, it most often had nothing to do with you. Lake couldn't see what he'd done wrong, and so all he could wonder when she snapped at him was what someone else had done wrong to her.

"You're fine," he assured her nonchalantly, starting to walk forward towards the shore. After pulling his last paw out of the water and onto dry land a safe distance away from her, he shook the water from his pelt, though not so vigorously that he was likely to be drenching the female. Once "dry", he turned his attention towards her again with a smile upon his maw.

"My name is Lake," he replied, grinning slightly with anticipation as he expected it to click in her mind now what he meant by his comment from earlier. "I hear you're from around here?" Lake himself didn't know the area in the least. He had only come here because it just so happened to be in the direction in which he had randomly decided to head.

Messages In This Thread
reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 28, 2013, 08:16 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 28, 2013, 09:12 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 29, 2013, 05:02 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 29, 2013, 06:31 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 29, 2013, 07:36 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 30, 2013, 09:47 AM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 30, 2013, 06:11 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 30, 2013, 08:33 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - July 31, 2013, 05:39 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Turquoise - July 31, 2013, 09:14 PM
RE: reality is a lovely place. - by Lake - August 01, 2013, 07:23 PM