Two Rivers Isle Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Miraak was tempted to shut his eyes and bask in the coolness of the water, but the presence of that unknown pack kept them open. He compromised with the two feelings, keeping them half lidded as he scanned the shore, soft murmurs of contentment rumbling from his throat as he bathed.

His peace didn't last long, unfortunately. A dark female, a quite lovely one, minus the anger, burst from the trees, yelling at him to leave their territory. He looked down at the water — since when did wolves own water? — then back up at the female. A lazy smile graced his features, his lilting voice ringing over the splashing water. I'll obey your wishes, dear lady, but in return I must ask a few questions, He backed slowly towards the shore, his indigo gaze firmly on her as he moved. Nothing demanding, I assure you, nor does it have much concerning your pack or its wellbeing, His back paw reached land, and it was then that he turned and dragged himself ashore.

My name is Miraak Melonii, He was unused to so blatantly giving his name away, but in this circumstances, treachery and secrecy was detrimental to his quest. I am looking for my sister, Meldresi. She has a similar vistage to mine: black fur, indigo eyes. Less scars however, she wasn't much for fighting. He added with a soft chuckle. Anyway, I would simply like to know if you have seen her, and if you have, where and when that was. That is all I ask, and I will be on my way.

Messages In This Thread
Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Miraak - August 23, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Malice - August 24, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Miraak - August 24, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Malice - August 25, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Burke - August 26, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Miraak - August 27, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Malice - August 28, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Absinthe is the aphrodisiac of the self - by Burke - August 29, 2016, 07:35 AM