Blackbeak Bluff take the halves and call them brothers
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
He used the “death of a part of me” as a metaphor. Obviously he hadn't died. His lips curled back in warning when she instructed him not to be stupid. “It's a metaphor,” He emphasized unkindly. “I am not the boy you remember. You will call me Kjalarr or nothing at all.” She wasn't Ragnar and she wasn't Thistle and she had no right to tell him what she was going to call him when he didn't want to be called Jorunn. It wasn't like it would hurt him if she never spoke to him again. He was quickly realizing that the only family members that mattered to him were Floki and Ragnar. Maybe it was cruel of him; but it wasn't like he could help how he thought. What he remembered. He didn't even remember Ragnar all that well, but he strove to emulate his father in every conceivable manner and had collected stories of him from Thistle like a sponge collects water. As it turned out, he was much more like Ragnar when he stopped trying to be. His father, too, had horrible relations with his family and it seemed that save for Floki, Kjalarr was destined to be the same.

You should remember,” Kjalarr snapped at her, unfairly, since she was so angry about him not remembering her. “Or did you forget about the bear that tried to eat me and that the sea carried me out and dumped me on Ankyra Sound. I was young, too young to take care of myself when that happened. I was starving when a male found me and took me in, raised me as his own son. My meager memories faded over time. Except for Floki but he's my twin and that's different.” It was impossible for him to forget the one thing that he cared about the very most in this world: his other, his better half. Forgetting Floki would be like forgetting how to breathe. “Why is it so important that I remember? Why do you push?” The Jarl demanded with a sharp snap of his teeth, angry.

“If you are my sister then fine. I believe you. Ragnar had numerous children, after all. The past is the past. The present is a chance to make new memories.”

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - August 24, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - August 27, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - August 27, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - August 28, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - August 28, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - August 28, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - August 29, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - September 03, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - September 04, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - September 05, 2016, 11:01 AM