Blackbeak Bluff take the halves and call them brothers
the king of carvenstone
216 Posts
Ooc — Kae
don't be sorry!!! i love it

It was becoming increasingly clear that that which Ragna most desperately wanted was never going to be achieved. She would not reunite her family. Things would never be as they were. Jorunn was changed, so changed that he was unrecognizable. Her family was scattered, and it was never to be repaired. It felt as though her heart broke, then, but she funneled the pain into anger, which flared with a life of its own. This was his fault, she decided. Kjallar was the one who had forgotten.

The compounding pressure of her fury and her despair became too much. She wanted nothing more than to hurt. To make him feel what she felt, all pain and anger roiling within her. Ragna wouldn't attack him, though. It was against her personal code of honor to fight a wolf that had made no physical attack against her. There were other ways to hurt than with tooth and nail, though. Words were not her strong suit, but her anger tempered the blade of her tongue. I was mistaken, she spat. I have no brother. I see no boy nor man, only a coward. She knew of no greater shame than cowardice, and once her vitriol was spent, she felt satisfied.

With a final snarl, she turned her back on him, finally feeling ready to return to the Malkaria.
Messages In This Thread
take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - August 24, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - August 27, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - August 27, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - August 28, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - August 28, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - August 28, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - August 29, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - September 03, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - September 03, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - September 04, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Kjalarr - September 04, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: take the halves and call them brothers - by Ragna - September 05, 2016, 11:01 AM