Ocean's Breath Plateau i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter.
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She felt a small smile tug at the corner of her lips at his response, her eyes brightening with light mirth now. Suddenly, the awkward air seemed to release, or so she felt, and she found herself relaxing in the swarthy male’s presence. She was not charismatic – nor was she used to the company of those outside of her pack, and yet there was something about the stranger before her that encouraged conversation.

“You’re missing out then,” she mused with a flip of her tail, her own bi-toned muzzle tilting slightly. She herself though had been born on a mountain – and had then resided on other mountains and in forested areas. She had only learned to fish during the famine of their latest months from sheer desperation. “If you’re ever looking for a home, my father might offer you a home – no water expertise necessary in the pine trees of Neverwinter Forest.” She had never invited another to their home before – but what could it hurt?
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - August 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - August 25, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 12, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 12, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 26, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - October 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - November 01, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:00 AM