The Sentinels oh, son, you sold your everlasting soul to the devil
the last genuine mystery
172 Posts
Ooc — kae
made a few assumptions B) can change!

Seeing her friend in such a state spurred Starbuck into action. She quickly took stock of Deirdre's symptoms. By her words and her unfocused gaze, Starbuck could see that Deirdre was more than overtired. Even her nose seemed dry, and Starbuck confirmed that with a gentle bump of her nose to Deirdre's. My dear, she sighed, though the sound was comforting. I will get you water. Do not try to move, you need your rest.

Once she was sure that Deirdre would not move, Starbuck set off. The trees were old and the air was moist, and so it was easy to find moss. This she stripped from the tree it grew on and brought to one of the streams that crossed the Sentinels. The coywolf submerged the moss, waiting for several moments before pulling it from the water. Water poured from it, but some was still trapped. Water and all Starbuck brought the moss back to Deirdre. She placed it before the girl and instructed her to drink. I will retrieve more when you finish with this.
[Image: counselor.gif] 1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]2/5 or [Image: outrider.gif]2/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, son, you sold your everlasting soul to the devil - by Starbuck - September 19, 2016, 01:38 PM