The Sentinels Know you hear me
60 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Starbuck they haven't met yet? :)

The morning found Tansea in her garden, digging the rows as neatly as she could in the faint grey light of near dawn. If she hurried she might get a few plants of a more resilient variety planted and flowering before winter. 

It was not as easy as one might think, especially for the diminutive Baffin Island wolf. Her buff coat soon grew to be as brown as the dirt she was digging, her paws and forelegs aching from the effort. Nevertheless, the dryad continued to dig with excitement brewing in her chest. 

The witch hummed beneath her breath, no words to her music; only a steady thrumming from her throat.
Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness.
the last genuine mystery
172 Posts
Ooc — kae
ooo yes yes yes!

Once or twice in her wanderings she had seen the garden, a lovely thing too neat to have grown by accident. She dare not draw near, for fear of unwittingly disturbing that which grew there. But whenever she walked past, she looked for the wolf who kept it, so that she may come closer with invitation. 

She was covered in dirt, but that did not sent Starbuck away. The seer's curiosity was too great, and she always wished to learn more of the wolves of Donnelaith. Closer, Starbuck could hear a song stirring in the woman's throat, a mere hum, but lovely all the same. It is lovely, she said without preamble, referring to the garden and the song.
[Image: counselor.gif] 1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]2/5 or [Image: outrider.gif]2/5
60 Posts
Ooc —
Tansea glanced up as the tawny woman appeared, slate eyes scanning her over briefly as if reading. She smiled, halting her digging to acquaint herself with the newcomer.

"Thank you, I have worked hard on it," Tansea murmured. "I am Tansea though some call me Tansy. Who might you be?"
Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness.
the last genuine mystery
172 Posts
Ooc — kae
The gardener ceased her digging with Starbuck's arrival, reflecting on the hard work she had put into the space. Your love and diligence in your labor shows, she said sweetly, drawing closer to sniff one of the plants. A wry little smile flit across her lips. It is lovely to meet you, Tansea-though-some-call-me-Tansy. She giggled. I am Starbuck. Will you tell me what you're growing in your garden? And, perhaps I can help you with your digging?
[Image: counselor.gif] 1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]2/5 or [Image: outrider.gif]2/5