Broken Antler Fen Love's the only house big enough for all the pain
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
While Avi studied the paws paler of the two, Pearl's concerned eyes were fixated on Avianna's expressions. She had attempted to guess at what had gone on with Avi's past at one point, but she had decided to leave it to the girl to tell her story on her own. But as it turns out, one of those possibilites had been correct. Pearl growled lowly in disgust, condemning Seb's uncle further into the ground and into hell where he belonged. Luckily Seb had taken care of him, otherwise someone else, probably her, would do it themselves.

Pearl waited patiently for Avianna to give an explination as to why she had been hiding outside the borders, but naturally she did some guesswork during that window. But at the actual answer, she could feel her heart drop. It was her fault, then. She'd been the one to go in heat and make Seb feel like that, so really, in her mind, it was her fault that Avianna was scared. 

Feeling more guilty than she probably should have, Pearl lowered her head to get into Avi's line of sight. "Hey, it's perfectly alright. You're welcome back in if you want, it was really my fault because of my heat. I mean, on the brightside, I'm probably pregnant, if you wanted the good news that you're going to be an aunt," she said, a smile slowly spreading across her face. Perhaps some good news would cheer Avi up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Love's the only house big enough for all the pain - by Pearl - September 13, 2016, 07:54 PM