Emberwood i don't every time get what i want
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
*brings Ryūjin to you* c: Also, tagging more for visibility than anything.

So much time had passed since her last venture away from home, and so she'd been struck by a need to head out. Despite how far along her pregnancy had since progressed, she'd been untroubled by the idea of trekking beyond her claim. Stubborn, she wasn't often, but she'd made a point to let those of the lair know that she'd not be sidelined simply because she was carrying smaller lives within her. The strain of traveling was something that she'd assured both herself and @Ukko wouldn't be an issue, for her body was used to such activities. A little exercise would do only good, and no major issues were predicted to appear given how careful she was. Though it'd taken some convincing, she'd eventually left that morning after giving a quick goodbye to her mate. An invitation for him to follow had not been extended, but a clear order to remain there had not been given, either, leaving the decision as his to make.

From the lair, Asterr had gone north, her pace steady. There had been no specific location in which she'd planned to reach, leaving her legs to wander the earth without any restraint destination-wise. All the while, her senses had been alive and attentive, keeping track of where it was that she was going, and ensuring that she'd not lose her way. The trip would not be a long one, that much had already been decided upon, and so to make sure she knew how to get home was important. Yet, thoughts of her eventual return were set aside when she'd entered the Emberwood, attention drawn towards the beauty of the trees. Quaking aspens could be found within certain locations of the lair, but to see a forest made entirely out of them was new to her. Interested, she'd proceeded forward.

Deeper into the woods, the dragoness had gone, enjoying the sun's warmth against her body. For how long she'd walked prior to spotting another being, she'd not kept track, nor did she believe that it mattered. Coming to a stop several lengths away, the girl observed the other for a moment before looking to the tree. The marks had been noticed, which was when a soft chuff was offered, despite her approach having most likely already been heard. "The inner bark is edible," she'd commented. "It is bitter, but rich in protein." Taking a partial step forward, the chieftess then paused, waiting to see if her company might be welcomed or not.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - August 29, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - August 30, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 02, 2016, 02:33 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 04, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 14, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - September 26, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - October 09, 2016, 02:51 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - October 15, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Asterr - October 16, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: i don't every time get what i want - by Banner - October 16, 2016, 04:45 PM