Cassiopeia's View i wish today it will rain all day
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Though her expression was blank, watching the rainfall with faraway eyes, Magpie's throat was thick with emotion. It was good that she was alone— a thought that was at odds with her desire for constant company— for she was certain that if there were someone at her side, she would crumble completely and utterly. She bid a silent thanks to the universe, for surely no wolf would stray very far from their territories in this weather.

Her body shook, in part from the chill of the rain, though she suspected it was more than that. Magpie was about to lay her head down upon her paws, shutting her eyes against the world and begging for sleep, but the sudden appearance of a female at the entrance stayed her. She was too distracted, and the rain had dulled her sense of smell. Despite her surprise, the Corvidae's reaction was merely to sit up and eye the other warily. It would be petty to say no, and if refusal were to lead to a fight, Magpie knew she would lose.

She nodded her head, then motioned with her muzzle to beckon the dark woman in. She still didn't trust her voice to speak.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
i wish today it will rain all day - by OG Magpie - August 30, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i wish today it will rain all day - by Rouge - August 30, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: i wish today it will rain all day - by OG Magpie - September 01, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: i wish today it will rain all day - by Rouge - September 01, 2016, 10:01 AM