Ouroboros Spine let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
<3 :D

Without mind his legs had carried him away from Blackfeather Woods that cold day. He was growing worried about his younger sister's fate, fearing that she was perhaps too young to be out there alone. Although her trail was long lost, Damien was sure that he knew what road Kendra had taken that day. He walked past his own barriers, further in that direction that he'd ever walked, and then kept walking some more, but Kendra was nowhere to be seen.

The wraith was about to turn back, defeated and hopeless after days of searching, about to draw on the last hope that the last daughter of Meldresi would one day find her way back home. But a foul scent clouded every thought. Damien looked around, seeking the emitter, to find an equally disgusting looking creature walking down the hill. Damien squints at the beast, instantly getting a bad feeling about him, and his fur bristles as a response.

"Where is she?" he asks, his face stoic as he steps on his way, verging on the edges of rage. His clouded mind could think no further than that he was sure he'd find his sister here, that he would take her back home, and the only thing standing between himself and her was the quag and his smelly drool.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 04, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 04, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 05, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 06, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 06, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 09, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 17, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - November 06, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - November 07, 2016, 11:38 AM