Ouroboros Spine let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
sullen and no better for wear, the drudge picked his way down the slope. it was rocks, rocks, and more rocks - and not a flipping flower to be seen.

but there was something else to be seen, and instantly murgash drew the conclusion it was a thing better off not seen. a male, far bigger and meaner looking than he, had come his way directly. murgash slowed to a stop, which was a difficult thing to do when one was going downhill -- never the less he looked the stalwart male right in his captivating white eyes, unflinching.

there was something ominous about this male, something downright aggressive -- murgash felt what little remained of his fur prickle along his spine in self-defense. he had not seen damien's shoulder yet, and as such, remained guarded.  "oi don't know where she is." he said in a thick brogue, uncaring if the male was unable to understand him: "now, cueld ye be so koind as to point me in the roight direction for mary-goulds; would be roight 'precciated, mate."

there was a twinkle in the miscreant's eye as he awaited the male's reaction; as far as he could tell, the wolf was in no mood to play games.

that was murgash's favorite mood to play with.
Messages In This Thread
let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 04, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 04, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 05, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 06, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 06, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 09, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 13, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - September 17, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - September 24, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Murgash - November 06, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: let me guess, someone stole your sweet-roll - by Damien - November 07, 2016, 11:38 AM