Silver Creek Delegation of elephants
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
All Welcome 
The femme had departed swiftly from her Isle home, making her way south, where she had met the pup and scented the markers.It had been simply, she merely had to follow the river south from her Isle. The journey had taken only a couple of days due to her speed, but she now found herself travel worn and exhausted. Perhaps it would have been wise to rest before coming here, but she had been impatient. Last time, she had been unwilling to go to close, but now it was her goal, seeking information for her Lord and Lady. She had been instructed to use fake names, and not reveal the location of the Isle. She thought a moment back to the meeting with the male, Nico. She had revealed more than she had meant to, but luckily nothing crucial. Still, it had been a momentary lapse in judgement that still made the woman cringe to think about. 

She halted at the borders, backing up three paces so, that when the others came, they would have no basis in which to attack her with. Then she howled, calling for the leaders, though she did not know them by name, @Spring and @Laika. Then she settled back on her haunches, waiting for the wolves of this land to arrive.
facilis descensus averno
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
A call reached her ears, and the pale queen raised her head, ears swiveling on their axis. It was a new voice and her head cocked ever so slightly. Getting to her paws, the slender wolf began to make her way towards the borders, tail and head high. 

Soon enough, her blue gaze landed upon another pale wolf. She eyed her suspiciously, as she smelled to be a pack wolf. A pack that she'd never smelt before. "You called?" was all she uttered before approaching the female, not sure whether to label her friend or foe. She was glad to see that the stranger had left a good distance between herself and the border. Laika remained just on the other side of the border, tail tip twitching as her blue orbs trailed over the female's frame. Ears and nose were alert, waiting for other wolves to appear. Were they trying to take over their lands? That she would not tolerate.
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Come they did, and a single pale female appeared on the opposite side of the border. Aeronwyn was still as she spoke, making no move out of her relaxed stance. She did not feel the need to submit to this wolf especially, as she was not planning on joining, but dipped her head respectfully, in greeting and in recognition of the rank she held within her pack, which she assumed to be a high one. Assumed. 

After a moment in which she waited patiently to see if the other would speak, she begun. "I did. Greetings. I am here on behalf on my pack, we reside to the north, far to the north, and have recently settled out claim over the land." She said smoothly, words flowing like a stream from her maw. "We have no ill intentions toward you nor your comrades, be sure in that fact. I search but for information, if you will, of your pack for which to inform my Lord and Lady." She finished and gazed at the other with a collected expression, formalities obvious in her stance and tone. She would be respectful, and perform her duty well.
facilis descensus averno
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
She made no move towards her, and in that short moment of silence, the beta relaxed a little bit, although she made no effort to led down her guard. The girl spoke, dipping her head before words fell from her maw. Laika listened with keen ears, her gut churning at the thought of another pack near hers. The stranger assured her it was far north, but that did little to calm her worries. 

The woman wished for information, and information she would give -- with caution. "We are Silver Creek, and I am Laika, the Beta. Our Alpha is Spring. May I ask you who you and your Lord and Lady are?" She quipped trying to stay respectful yet efficient. "My pack has traveled far, and we are strong. We will not tolerate your pack wolves close to our territory. Instead, we seek agreement. I will speak with my Alpha about this, and get back to you myself with rules about staying away from our hunting lands and borders," she said, not unkindly. She was actually quite warm with her words for what she was speaking of, for she did not want to come off rude. She just wanted this stranger and her pack to understand. "Please tell your lord and lady of my future appearance at your borders to talk things over." 

She offered a smile then, finally realizing that this woman was here in peace, and likely alone. Tail remained high however, and she did not move from her standing position on the opposite side of the border.
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
The woman spoke quickly, though Aeronwyn, attentive, followed her words with ease. She gave information regarding her pack freely, information which the silver femme committed to memory, information she would make sure to pass on to her leaders. She spoke of their strength (of course) and agreements between the two packs. Regarding trespassing. Aeronwyn didn't see how that could be too complex, wasn't the only rule in this place "Stay off"? She believed that to be a known law of the wolf, trespassing got you killed, but perhaps the woman wanted to discuss something more. Nevertheless, she did not question, but at the mention of them coming to their borders, her brow raised a fraction of an inch. No, that wouldn't do. 

"If it is a meeting with my Lord and Lady you seek, a meeting can be held, but not on our borders, nor yours. The Floodlands. They exist between our two packs, and none have made to settle there. Two days from now, at sundown, we shall meet there. Does that bode well for you, Beta Laika?"
facilis descensus averno
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Sorry for the very late reply, for the next thread, may I create it so it can fit on my crazy timeline? ^^ I will prob have to do it a little while from now, as I need to do a thread with Spring.

Laika shot a hint of a glare towards the girl as she spoke, for in Laika's mind she was snapping at her. Tail tip twitched with annoyance as the woman ended and she gave a swift nod. If she was fucking brave enough to show up at her borders, that why couldn't she show up on their's? She fought the urge to shoot her a menacing retort, but she cept her cool. For now.  "Fine. " She said. "I'll meet you there. Now, I will ask but one more time: who are you, your Lord and Lady?"
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Ah. Names. Aeronwyn noted the glare, but did not react, gaze indifferent. This girl was testy, she would remember that. But now, she felt a brief surge of unease as she sought to remember the fake names her Lord and Lady gave, and her normally above-average memory failing her a moment. But then she remembered, and it was but for a brief moment, she had paused. "Lord Thor and Lady Absinthe are their titles. As for mine..." 

She debated a moment. She had never chosen a fake name for herself, doubted it would be needed. She would have to be exceedingly stupid to go out giving her name as if it were some unremarkable thing to throw around. Should the brotherhood find her, they would likely find Burke and Malice. They did rather...dislike her, it seemed. Something that occurred when you sided with supposed "traitors" and "prisoners" and their helpless young. She made a quick decision, and decided a fake name would do, for now. She would do well to remember it, lest she make an error. "You may call me Alekto." she responded, waiting a moment longer to see if this one had anything else to say. When she had naught to say, she dipped her head in farewell and stepped back, turning on her heel and departing, glad the task was over.
facilis descensus averno