Ankyra Sound What a surprise- an otter in my water
56 Posts
Ooc —
He slept, but it was a light sleep at that, constantly interrupted by trips to the water and the buzz of night fauna. The trip with Ondine was fresh on his mind -- he thought about it so much that he couldn't sleep. It wasn't a bad thing though -- they were happy thoughts. Bain considered himself a helper, or at least he thought he helped Ondine with her fear of heights. He couldn't help but let his mind drift back to her ghostly figure, feminine curves and bloodstained muzzle painting a hauntingly beautiful picture in his mind. His eyes slid closed as the sun rose from behind the clouds, the sky becoming lighter as morning approached.

A familiar scream pierced his drowsiness. He awoke with a start, a frown on his lips. That was Ondine's voice. As if his tiredness had completely left him, he got up, running towards her voice. Thoughts raced through his mind -- was someone attacking her? Was she in danger? 

A haunting tune flowed to his ears, oddly captivating. It drew him in like a siren's song -- he was a mere fool to the power of her voice. Though unlike the tales told of sirens, he was not being coerced to his death. Bain strolled over, a silent figure in the night. He approached her from behind, muttering a silent "Boo" into her ear with a grin that danced across his features.
Messages In This Thread
What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 10, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 17, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 21, 2016, 11:03 PM