Ankyra Sound What a surprise- an otter in my water
56 Posts
Ooc —
He let out a laugh -- an actual soft, raspy chuckle instead of his usual sneer, as Ondine landed butt-first into the water. He raised a brow, watching as she got up immediately and barreled right into him. A sharp exhale from the impact accompanied by a laugh came from his lips, trying to regain his breath. "Wow, hello Ondine," the gangster exhaled, stepping back a bit away from the water. He loved the ocean, but it was too cold for him to take a dip at the moment. He took note that she didn't have on her usual face of fresh blood, but she was still stunning.

"I know that some like to get up close and personal, but...I think that was especially heavy on the "up close" part." He flashed her another signature grin, moving in to place another kiss on her cheek. "What can I say? I guess I'm full of surprises," the gangster smiled, rolling his shoulders back in a shrug.
Messages In This Thread
What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 10, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 17, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 21, 2016, 11:03 PM