Ankyra Sound What a surprise- an otter in my water
56 Posts
Ooc —
Bain grinned at the girl's comment, a thin line that showed his sharpened teeth. "I suppose I do wish that," the gangster crooned, returning her look with a sly one of his own. He was quite good at that -- being suave and confident. He hoped Ondine noticed his coolness, though he wasn't totally hung up on her validation. Well, not completely. "I'm pretty sure everyone wants to be close to your "fabulous behind" all the time, and if they don't, well...." he trailed off, an unfamiliar scent drifting through the air. It was one of a wolf's, causing the male's hackles to raise instinctively.

He stepped in front of Ondine, but not before she called out to him in a friendly, sing-songy voice. He couldn't quite make out the other form, though he knew by scent it was male. Although Ondine appeared to know this strange man, Bain couldn't help but to be on guard, his perplexed gaze almost beckoning the other man to come closer.
Messages In This Thread
What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 05, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 07, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 09, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 10, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Cattail - September 12, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Bain - September 17, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: What a surprise- an otter in my water - by Kierkegaard - September 21, 2016, 11:03 PM