Two Rivers Isle Too lucky isn't lucky either
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
Backdated to after THIS thread. Malice gets a cold and will not be able to use her voice for around a week- she had throat problems before. @Aeronwyn for bringing her back prolly, after that @Burke and @Pyro can join :) Sticking this to inform all Pack Members OOC'ly of this too- joining in will not be neccesary.

As they returned, her head fuzzy from talking to the woman of the Silver Creek for some time, she had a painful sting in her throat. It was faint at first, not anything to worry about- until they began crossing the river. She started coughing, softly and with time between the coughs at the beginning, coughing loudly and unhealthy when they crawled unto their island. She had to stop to calm herself down a bit- eyes watering from the soar throat and the coughing that was making it worse. She could almost feel the life seeping out of her vocal cords as she almost vomited all over the place because of the constant coughing. Was she dying? Did her luck end there?

Aero-... Her voice sounded like one of an old lady, faint and rough trailing off into a soft, whisper-like whimper. She opened her mouth, her lips moving but only the faint whimpers came. What... B-Burke!... She tried to shout, but it was nothing but a whisper at this point. The coughing came back, but she shot a panicked look at her friend Aeronwyn every now and then, silently begging for her to guide her home to her family.

If she was going to leave this place- She wanted it to happen while she was happy. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke knew that Malice was out, and they still hadn't talked about the whole ordeal that happened with this Miraak wolf at their borders. It gave Burke quite some stress with what Malice had babbled about to him. This wolf knew they knew Meldresi which was not good. Or at least wanted nothing to do with her. Now Malice had been seeing the alpha of another pack, so he was curious to see what happened.

When he came to the borders to check he found a sick Malice. He frowned lightly, it looked like a cold to him, but he was still worried. He instantly moved towards her and nudged his nose against her cheek. "Malice,' he spoke. "What happened?," he asked. He was not a healer, and she did not have any wounds. Perhaps she was poisoned, something his mind came up with in suspicion. However if he was reasonable it looked like a cold. But what to do against a cold? Perhaps he should howl for Liekos.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
As they travelled, Malice worsened, until the moment it seemed that she was attempting to cough out a lung. Though a stoic, cool figure in their travels, talking with Malice casually, she had begun to fade into silence and cast the woman sideways glances more often. It appeared to be a cold, a bad one, and though her medical expertise was-limited, she did no some things, the basics. And when Malice muttered, voice but a whisp, and Burke appeared, she guessed. 

"Burke. I think she caught a cold, it has been getting worse since we left the meeting. Her voice seems to have left to, though I don't recall that ever happening in my experience." She cast a look over to Malice, remaining stoic, calm, but slightly nervous. "Perhaps it would do well to howl for Liekos?" she asked, turning to Burke once more.
facilis descensus averno
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She stumbled a bit as she kept walking, coughing so much her throat hurt. It was like tiny paper cuts on the inside of her air pipe, the coughing being the salt that worsened the already existing pain. Her mind shot back to Veritas- she had strained her voice before, but not like this. She needed honey, but where she could find it she knew not. The thought of being poisoned by the Silver Creek leader was a constant thought, yet she had no evidence to back that theory up. All she could do was try to breath.

When Burke approached, a whimper left her maw, but no words followed. She nuzzled his neck fur, coughing every now and then before pulling back- she didn't want Burke to have it too if it was contagious. With a worried frown and soft whimpers she waited for them to come up with a plan to help her- however selfish that might be. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke's eyes fell on the pale female that spoke out her suspicions. The male turned to look at Malice and how she was coughing sounded like a cold. Perhaps soon she will have a running nose too. "Yes, Howl for Liekos. I will guide Malice back to the den," he spoke to her. As Malice almost pathetically crawled against him Burke thought about their children. "Aeronwyn. The pups will sleep with you tonight in your den. I don't want Malice to make them ill too."

Burke nudged Malice, still a bit mad at her for being so stupid with that one loner. However, her being so ill made him pity her a bit. "You will be alright. Liekos will look at you and you will need to rest," he spoke to her. That was one solution. He hoped that she would get better soon though. Perhaps he should have her treatment already, not wanting to fall ill.
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
"Very well. I shall howl for her, and gather the children. She will meet you near your den." With a nod at Malice and Burke, she slipped away in the direction of the leaders shared den. She travelled briskly, and was by the den within a few moments.

Once there, she howled for @Liekos, summoning her with urgency, and called for the children, summoning them from the depths of the den or wherever they might be. When they arrived, she peered at @Pyro and @Vassago, and told them what they needed to know. "Boys. Your mother is not feeling well, and you are going to come sleep in my den for the night. Okay?" she looked at the both of them. "Your mother just needs some time alone to rest" she said, calmly and evenly. The last thing she wanted was for the children to worry, and she listened to whatever they would have to say as she waited for the healer to arrive. 
Some mild PP concerning the pups, feel free to PM me if you arn't okay with something!
facilis descensus averno
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Liekos had been resting with her head on her paws and her tail around her, when the sound of a howl caused her ears to prick. She swived her head and ears to try and see where it was comming from. It was Aero calling her to hear with urgency. Once she heard the entire message she was on her feet sprinting. When she arived shortly after she had been called, she saw Aero outside the Lord and Lady's den.

"What is it?" she replied with a bit of worry. The only reason Liekos had been called before was for medical reasons and she assumed this would be a similar situation.

776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Short post ot move this allong- feel free to mildly pp Malice.

Her throat was burning but she accepted all the care she got. She didn't try to flee or sign she didn't need help, instead just listened to them. Apparently the plan was to move her children to Aero and her to her normal den. A call was sent out for Liekos, and even though the Lady and her did not have the best bond ever she'd blindly accept. Deep in her heart she wished that Veritas was here, but knew she had sailed out a long time ago.

She nodded at every question and followed whenever needed.
~Adopt Avalon!~

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched Malice a bit worriedly, she seemed very sick. Liekos was called, and luckily she was close. Also the kids were called and taken with Aeronwyn. The young female would do a good job he was certain of it. He nodded a greeting to Liekos. "Good you are here. Malice seems to be ill," he spoke. He was very keen on making her better. [b]"What should we do? Her voice is gone. It looks like a cold to me... a severe cold?"[b]

He nudged Malice, even though he was still a bit mad at her he couldn't really be mean to her now. She was clearly not feeling well. He decided to support her instead.