Stavanger Bay when it’s just you and me and the english channel
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
With a happy puppy-bounce to her step did she follow, looking back to see if Darky was still following every now and then. The thoughts of Aggie and Zephyr were soon lost, especially as she looked upon the coast and how the wind played with SneezeMoms' hair. Ocher orbs flashed from object to object, the sunlight bouncing off her eyes to reveal Garnet-like colors of gem sparkles inside them. This was fun! This was what adventure was! Sneezemom and Darky were nice, this place was nice, EVERYTHING was nice! If only mother could see her now- happy and smiling; and all it took was a little adventure and fantasy. 

When they stopped, the smell of something stopping them, she looked up at SneezeMom. He was howling- she knew, and lifted her own tiny head in the air to let out a song of her own; mimicking that of her male friend. She grinned proudly when they were done, ears twitching to hear if anyone returned their song or if SneezeMom would say anything else. 

It's a lovely place! So bright and butterfly! She squeaked, butterfly her own word for beautiful since she admired the flying creatures. She smiled up to Darky too, hoping she liked it here. When SneezeMom lowered his nose to touch her, she giggled. Yeah, the sea likes me! It gave me a hug- but Zephyr didn't want me to hug her. She rambled with big eyes. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: when it’s just you and me and the english channel - by Chusi - September 06, 2016, 03:46 PM