Stavanger Bay when it’s just you and me and the english channel
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her attention was soon stolen by the sea, the white foam even visible from here, and she let out a long, happy sigh. Whoever they had called was taking their time, it felt like, but Chusi had more stuff to worry about. The shadow loomed over her in surprise, taking one of her ears in a playful manner. She let out a surprised, taking a moment to let her eyes grow bug before giggling. Silly things, they were; her friends. But who was she to judge? She was not very normal herself. If she had been a normal child- she would still be with Sen. Live a happy life in the forest they had found. But no- instead she had been "stolen" by Zephyr and brought to the coast with Aggie where she now had found 3 more friends!

Make that 3. As the gray woman approached, she almost didn't look like whatever they were at all. Big ears fancied the top of her head, her belly a sandy color and eyes a lively yellow. Oooooho.... She let out in amazement. She didn't know what "hail" meant, but she had no time to ask as the gray lady approached Darky. Shadow? 's that your name, Darky? She asked carefully and soft when the "hail" woman approached Sneezemoms next. 

She watched with big eyes as the lady in gray fled from her presence, tilting her head to one side with a raised eyebrow. Her white throat was visible. She wondered why she didn't tickle her, or why she was not given a hug and kiss. Sure, they hadn't met yet, but she was Chusi! Everyone so far had been kind to her. Little did she know her biological sister was here too. She was too young to notice the slip of her tongue, maybe feeling offended if she had been just a little more mature. Sneezemoms, why's the lady in gray scared? Somethin' on my face? She asked, presenting all sides of her head to her male friend. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: when it’s just you and me and the english channel - by Chusi - September 07, 2016, 09:58 AM