Stavanger Bay when it’s just you and me and the english channel
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Zephyr was trying to help... He thought she would hurt me. The sea was nice though, she'd never do such a thingy- would she? Chusi questioned SneezeMoms softly. She had panicked when the sea had took her, but who knows what would've happened if Zephyr and Aggie hadn't jumped in? If it was what SneezeMoms was saying, she would've been placed back on solid ground by her. Chusi decided she would test it whenever she had the chance. I guess I have nothing to fear then. She sighed- relieved the sea was a safe place. It was way more safe than near Sen, her Monster Mother. She was growing more and more fond of the salty liquid that made up their beautiful sea.

Swiveling her head to Darky, she was surprised to sea the tuffed one shake her head. Why had SneezeMoms mate called Darky not by her real name? Only then did she realize that Darky had not talked once- that means she could've not said anything to the gray lady as well. Darky's name was a mystery for everyone- yet for Chusi it would forever be Darky. Darky then- a name just for you from me. She giggled.

She scampered a step back as the lady in gray spoke to her, head swiveling to Doe. What a short yet interesting name- quite fitting for her appearance, Chusi found. Just like Chusi was perfect for her. Yet, now she thought of it, her name did not have a meaning. It was just there to let others address her properly, not symbolic at all. I'm Chusi, nice to meet ya. She said with a small smile. 
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: when it’s just you and me and the english channel - by Chusi - September 14, 2016, 01:46 PM