Blacktail Deer Plateau A sailor went to sea, sea, sea
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Kisu nodded. "Robur Aqua, who calls himself 'Rob', is my son." He looked away "My other two sons, and my first mate, were slaughtered by my brother. Now, yet another mate has been taken from me." The older male returned his gaze to Peregrine with a weak smile.

After staying quiet a long moment, and watching his daughter, Kisu spoke once more — quietly. "I will be all right. My pups are healthy. My life is for them." Kisu never spoke anything but the truth, but this did not mean that his heart did not ache. He had to be strong, though, for he had others to care about and put ahead of himself. Fragile, innocent lives that knew nothing of the pain of loss. Nothing of the touch of their mother.

The grey male wanted to bring himself to thank Peregrine, but it seemed like such a great effort to do so. Another male was caring for Kisu's children, on top of his own. He was grateful, but somewhat bitter and resentful that his Alpha still had his mate; in a way, he was like the children. He knew not of losing a mate.
Messages In This Thread
A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 09, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 09, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 09, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 15, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 21, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 24, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 30, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - May 07, 2014, 12:20 PM