Blacktail Deer Plateau A sailor went to sea, sea, sea
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
:p thanks. I went back an reread it and I have no idea how I wrote that

Kisu nodded to Peregrine's words as a response. Peregrine fit the role of Alpha. He was wary, but friendly if needed. He spoke the right words at the right time. Kisu had once been that figure. And then everything he knew was ripped from him.

The rusted grey male watched his small daughter doze. "She reminds me of her mother," he said, suddenly aware that his pups would never know their mother. Instead of appreciating the hand that Peregrine and Hawkeye would play in his childrens' lives, Kisu felt bitter and jealous. He wasn't very high-ranked, he had two motherless pups that would probably call Hawkeye their mother, and Peregrine their father.

Angry thoughts filled his head as he laid down next to his daughter. If he had never courted Pied, this would not have happened. She wouldn't have died; she would have continued living on the plateau, living a happy life. Soon, he would come to realize that it wasn't his fault, but not now.
Messages In This Thread
A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 09, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 09, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 09, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 15, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 21, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - April 24, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Saēna - April 30, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: A sailor went to sea, sea, sea - by Kisu - May 07, 2014, 12:20 PM