Hideaway Strath If the stars are falling down
8 Posts
Ooc — Emma
All Welcome 

Her curious green gaze slide over the land that she know foun herself to the edge of.  She could scent the scents of others here, but besides that everything was pretty normal.  While she could tell wolves were probably living here by the frequent scent, she wasn't sure whether or not this was an actual pack.  So with that in mind she just waited at the edge of the land, waiting for someone to come by.

As she waited Zorina found herself interested by the clouds in the sky, so as she waited she found herself easily distracted by looking for shapes in the clouds.  She noticed rabbits, wolves, bees, bears and much more.  She laughed a few times, as her curious gaze drunk in the images up above.
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
After digging out his now permanent den, Zaavier felt he needed to stretch his legs. He departed from the site and moseyed along, peering at the undergrowth and gazing up at the trees and numerous rock formations that made themselves present in the forest. One immense bolder called to him, and he stalked up to it, making circles around the base and scowering it's face. He didn't know what he was looking for, nor did he know why, he just looked. 

After a few moments, his murky brown eyes rested upon an opening in the rock, and without thinking twice about it, he stuck his head inside to look around. It was dark and cramped, wide enough for a wolf his size to merely fit their shoulders into it. A wolf like the siblings or Grace may possibly be able to fit inside after much difficulty. But an idea popped into his noggin. This could be the food cache! It was cool, yet not damp, and shielded from the weather. He backed up a few paces to free his massive head and rubbed up against the side of the rock, spreading his scent on the rock and hopefully spreading the word to the others that they should use this. After he felt accomplished, he moved on.

It took quite a while of walking before quiet laughter caught his ears. They shifted forwards and he paused, pinpointing where the delightful sound came from. It was foreign to his audits, a laugh he had yet to get to know. Of course, it could very well be Liri or Leto -- wait, not Leto, this was a woman's laugh for sure. He slunk closer, tail and head held high as a copper female came into view, sitting at his borders and... laughing. She was laughing at the clouds and their shapes, and her laughter brought laughter to his own throat although he stifled it quickly. With a hard gaze, yet a smirk lighting up his handsome features, the man approached. 

"Well, Ms. Gigglepants, I must inform you that you are laughing upon my borders," well, not really. These are baby borders for a baby pack, his mind taunted him, but he pushed it away and stuck to his half lie. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

8 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Embaressment dashed through her as a voice brought her attention back down to earth.  Ms.  Gigglepants, so that's what this guy was going to call her, before continuing on to ask if there was anything he could help her with.  She smiled at the thought.

For a brief moment Zorina was silent as she shifted through her thoughts.  "Well, I am interested in joining a pack.  Would you mind telling me about yours?"  She asked him sweetly.  She wondered what rank he held in this place.  Was he one of the leaders or was he a subordinate around here?
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Upon his words reaching her ears, embarassment flooded the woman's features. He raised a brow in amusement as she gathered her wits about her and finally spoke. So she did want to join a pack. He nodded to her slowly, scanning her over. Zaavier was about to give her his name when he halted. No, no names just yet, he had to be more cautious. He realized days after recruiting his three followers that he may have been too friendly. Sure, he succeeded in gaining fine and trustworthy wolves, but they could have had ill intentions, and that was what worried him. Now, this woman before him, who had been laughing up at the clouds just seconds before was probably just a loner looking for a home, but the brute could never be too sure.

"We are a fledgling pack, looking to make our presence known to the world," he told her carefully. "I am the leader or Alpha of the crew." He decided to leave it at that for now, waiting to gauge her reaction from this.

8 Posts
Ooc — Emma
So he was the Alpha, the leader around these parts.  She gave a respectful nod, tucking her tail in submission to him.  What reallly caught her attention though was when he mentioned that they were a fledging pack, so that ment that they weren't offical yet?  Perhaps this would be a good chance for her to join something that was in the making.  To help start something.  Her tail almost wagged at the idea, but she made sure to keep it tucked.

"I am pleased to meet the Alpha of these parts then I must say."  For a moment she gave a thoughtul pause, but then continued.  "I am interested though to hear that you are a fledging pack.  If you will allow me, do you think I could join you?  To help you create some anew?"  Zorina asked him, giving the smallest cock of her head at the question.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Her tail tucked as soon as soon as the word "Alpha" left his mouth, a respectful stance taking over her body. He nodded approvingly and listened to her speak, ears slicking back to half-mast in a relaxed manner. "I would love it if you joined us," he told her with a smirk. 

He stepped to the side with a dip of his head to let her know she could cross his borders, tail high, yet barely swinging from side to side. Suddenly, he realized that he haddn't told her his name, nor did she him. "I'm Zaavier by the way." He surveyed her for a moment, internally wondering if she'd be his hunter or Warrior. He wanted to ask her right off the bat, but that was something he'd discuss later with all of his followers.

8 Posts
Ooc — Emma
She smiled lightly as he accepted her and allowed her to cross the borders.  Zorina then listened as the male told her his name: Zaavier.  She gave a nod.  "It is very nice to meet you Zaavier.  My name is Zorina."  She replied.  A few things ran through her mind, questions.  Now that he was techniqually her leader should she tell him of her own skills?  That she could speak several languages  among the common one.  While she was tempted, she decided that it could wait.  Mind as well let Zaavier ask first.

She didn't want to come on as forceful though.

So she didn't speak about any of that, instead she was quiet, giving her future Alpha a respectful nod as she crossed the border.  Into new packlands and a new life.  As she did this she wondered how things would turn out.  Would this pack make it or try and fall?  SHe hoped it would make it and would do her best to pull her own weight and help make it happen.