Neverwinter Forest "let me talk to the manager" haircut
138 Posts
Ooc — Ku
hi cousin! sorry i am a touch rambly.

Time seemed to trickle by slowly, or at least that was the feeling that Pasha had as of late. It wasn't the case, as time marched forward ever at the same rate as always. But he couldn't quite shake it. Still, life was good and it was quiet, and those were things that he was quite ready to comfortably accept. The change of pace was a welcome one and by then, as the late summer began to ebb into the early clutches of autumn, he also welcomed the cooler tides of air that came to them.

On that particular day as he moved to seek out his aunt and uncle, he had not thought he would happen upon their brood. But it was impossible to miss the flash of cream as something—rather someone—flopped down through the trees. Instinctively he moved towards them, treading carefully and quiet with a certain wariness he would have reserved for the borders had he been there to patrol them.

Instead, what he found as he peered around the girth of the pines was another puppy tucked away. This wasn't Rannoch or Cypress and up until that point he had only an inkling that there were others in their midsts. So when Pasha moved on from his so called hiding spot to approach, he at least made some noise in advance.

"Hey, what are you doing?"
[Image: counselor.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
"let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 08, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 09, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 11, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 13, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Eimear - September 20, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: "let me talk to the manager" haircut - by Pasha - September 26, 2016, 05:34 PM