Blackfoot Forest What happened?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
The male was clearly less than thrilled to see her.  Banner's ears turned back a fraction when he fell into a protective stance.  She wanted to make it clear that she wasn't a threat, but pinning her ears against her skull seemed to be overkill.  Besides, Valette recognized her a second later and rushed over for a friendly greeting.  The lady Marauder's bright green eyes shifted from the cautious male to her friend before she offered up a smile.  Hello, she said, nudging the other female's cheek.

The charcoal female introduced her companion and Banner nodded politely in his direction.  Ezekiel.  Huh.  Her eyes narrowed thoughtfully.  Something about him was familiar but she couldn't quite place it.  She wasn't sure what to say, though it turned out that she didn't need to say anything, really.  Valette explained what they were doing here and her head tilted a bit as she took it all in.  I don't know all the details, but the pack disbanded a little while ago.  The former Alpha female now resides in my pack and she's very close to giving birth.  Banner frowned, just now realizing that as a leader she probably should make it a priority to find out what had happened.  Stark likely knew and he'd tell her.  An unsettled feeling came over her - what if there was something sinister behind Rosings dissolution?
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
What happened? - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: What happened? - by Banner - September 09, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: What happened? - by Ezekiel - September 10, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: What happened? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: What happened? - by Banner - September 11, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: What happened? - by RIP Valette - October 05, 2016, 04:33 AM
RE: What happened? - by Banner - October 06, 2016, 06:16 PM