Blackfeather Woods i'm like a bird by nelly furtado
valar morghulis
319 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Warrior
As the familiar image of his father came into view, he abandoned his attempts at flying and flung himself at the older male, butting his head repeatedly against the foreleg of his father. Kove had nosed him over yet he had ignored it's cautionary look-over and went right into stupidifying action. With each head-slam a grunt, "Ma," escaped him until he could not remember exactly why he was currently bashing his supple head against the bone of his father's leg, nor why he had thought it was a good idea. When the pain began to form on his forehead, he paused, blinking up at the pale figure with squinty eyes as to ask what it was presently doing, letting him untowardly injure himself. If the boy could scoff, he would have done so. When the head bashing no longer interested him, nor did the calming baritones of his father stimulate any fun at all, he waddled away in search of his mother; traveling deeper into the dark woods than he knew. 
Messages In This Thread
i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 09, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 10, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 16, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - September 24, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Atshen’s Ghost - September 26, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: i'm like a bird by nelly furtado - by Kove - October 12, 2016, 12:17 AM