Neverwinter Forest Would you accept someone like me?
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Whoop! Shadowposted!

Kendra was internally amused by how the confusion she had caused. She watched how his chest puffed out and deflated and how the gears inside of his mind were rattling. The way he spoke about lying was refreshing. She was raised very differently and she recently lied to someone to poison them and even torture the female that stole her meal. Even though she staged being weak so the female would take her meal. She was really on the other end of the spectrum compared to this pup. This pup was light, she was dark. She wanted to experience the light. Would this pack accept her? Maybe she would contaminate this pup with her darkness.

"Usually a foe has bad intentions, so perhaps you should consider that a possible foe would lie to you by being a friend," she explained to him, perhaps that would make him realize a bit more that wolves wouldn't be true all of the time. Kendra was instantly put in place about the fact that she had not answered his question. The female flickered her tail. "I have not answered, no. But I do have a reason. I would not know if I am a friend or a foe to your pack. Hence why I did not reply seeing I would not like lying to you," she returned, her tone almost invitingly warm. How easy she could trick this pup if she wanted to. However today she did not want to play tricks. She was honestly interested if this pack would take her in.

Kendra stood before the pup, who had commented she looked like his sister and another female. She was not like them. No one was as broken as her. "I don't have a home. Do you think I would be allowed to live here?,' she asked the pup, sounding very curious. "I doubt you have a say who lives in this pack and who doesn't? What is this pack like? I don't know anything about it," she explained. Perhaps this youngster would call his parents. She was not certain what to think of the idea of pups guarding the borders without adult supervision.

However, instead of being joined by an adult another pup came upon the rock next to the other. Kendra's pale eyes fell on the other youngster male, grey like her brother, though his build was different. Kendra was reminded of Pietro once more. This grey male did not speak, only looked at her. She had the idea that the darker pup might want to do her introduction. Then she could also find out what they thought of her so far.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 11, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 01:55 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 12, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 07:36 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 12, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - September 13, 2016, 03:59 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - September 22, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Cypress - October 01, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - October 06, 2016, 04:36 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - October 12, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - October 13, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - October 18, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Kendra - October 19, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Would you accept someone like me? - by Scimitar - October 19, 2016, 01:31 PM