The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The young wolf watched the pup as she nodded her head in response to his question, his hazel eyes observing the frightened expression upon her face still. Streiter stared softly as the little one peered around from the protection of his legs, a small smile appearing across his muzzle as he looked around once more with her. There was no danger and nothing was approaching.

Brown ears arched forwards as he listened to the sound of her voice from beneath him, eyes gleaming with interest as she began to explain her story. With a tilt of his head, Streiter remained stood as the pup continued with her story, the brute looking around once more when asked if it was safe. The young male scented the wind, ears pivoting atop his head as he listened to the sounds within the forest around them. All was well.

”It's safe.” he said as he offered the pup a reassuring smile. Streiter would not let any harm come to her whilst she was now in his care. For that he was certain. ”Where are your parents in this forest?” he questioned, head tilting to the side as he looked to the little girl, ”Shall we go find them?” he gave a small encouraging wag of his tail, attempting to ease her nerves some.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Sylvas Streiter - September 29, 2016, 11:31 AM