The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
It was a first for the male to have such an encounter with a pup, though it was a first for him to have such a sense of guardianship wash over him. It was a strange sensation, something Streiter wasn't even aware he was capable of, until now. Maybe it was her innocence that drove these unusual characteristics? Even so, Streiter found himself smiling down at the pup as she surveyed the land around them before gradually letting go of his leg. The brute couldn't help but allow a small chuckle to escape him as the pup instantly clung back to him after shortly releasing her grip, the lone male lowering his head again as he watched her tail sway in a limp manner. He could understand her fear, from the story she had told him and having thought they'd seen such a thing at a young age, Streiter could understand why she was so fearful.

Brown ears arched forwards at her soft, near quiet response to finding her parents. Allowing another smile to sprawl its way across his muzzle, Sylvas watched as she took a couple steps away from him, though stopping when there became a distance between them. Watching carefully, Sylvas slowly began to follow the pup, large paws stepping toward her; filling the space between them once more.

A gentle smile was offered to the pup as she spoke, thanking and apologising to him all at once. The brute shook his head some, ”It's not a problem little one, I'm just grateful it's was me who you found.” He smiled once again, ”At least I know you'll be safe, especially once you're reunited with your family.”
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Sylvas Streiter - October 07, 2016, 04:49 AM