Neverwinter Forest an eidolon named night
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Why is my baby so cute?! -snuggles Cypress-
Cypress seemed soothed more by his words -- though disbelieving. Scimitar's heart ached the moment the boy wiped away his tears of uncertainty away, and re-arranged himself closer to the pack's patriarch -- his own muzzle sweeping down to graze the boy's head with his nose. "Yes," he noted with the hint of a smile, recalling how fierce both Fox and Bazi could be. "By wolves smaller than you, son," It was these words he hoped the boy would take him him moving forward -- Scimitar was not a man of wisdom, but he could only hope to impart the knowledge he did know with some grace. "To be a guardian and to fight is not a matter of sheer size, but  of everything you are made of. I am not as fast as many -- agility helps. Your wit and cleverness also will aide you." He held no doubt either of his boys would be fine warriors, and unable to withhold the pride in his voice, he canted his muzzle toward Cypress. "We can begin training, if you'd like."

The Frostfur was quick to acknowledge he and Rannoch would be mighty warriors of the forest, and a smile graced itself upon Scimitar's cream-tipped muzzle. "I've never doubted either of you. You already make us proud."
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
an eidolon named night - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Scimitar - September 26, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 03:42 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Scimitar - October 25, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Cypress - November 05, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Scimitar - November 11, 2016, 07:05 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Cypress - November 21, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Scimitar - November 23, 2016, 06:50 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Cypress - December 06, 2016, 07:18 PM