Neverwinter Forest an eidolon named night
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Easy! He has great genes!

The gangly raven listened quietly, digesting his father’s words with fervent concentration writ in the furrow of his brow and the frown upon his face. “To be a guardian and to fight is not a matter of sheer size, but of everything you are made of,” the Frostfur patriarch said, and the boy’s lantern yellow eyes brightened with new hope. “There’s no way I could fail, then,” he realized with unshakable conviction, adding by way of explanation, “since I’m made of you and Mama.” Eshe was the most beautiful wolf in the world — of this, her sons were absolutely sure — and Scimitar was the world’s greatest hero and Eshe’s most stalwart champion. “Training?” Cypress asked with hushed excitement, burrowing more tightly against his father, relishing the moments he had the forest king completely to himself. “Even though we’re s’posed to be sleeping, can you show me just one thing now, Paw?” wheedled the wild-furred prince, his eyes round and beseeching. “Please? I promise I’ll go to sleep after. I just wanna have something to practice.” Though his paws still ached, he bounded to them eagerly, turning a quick circle of excitement.
Messages In This Thread
an eidolon named night - by Cypress - September 12, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Scimitar - September 26, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Cypress - October 09, 2016, 03:42 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Scimitar - October 25, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Cypress - November 05, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Scimitar - November 11, 2016, 07:05 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Cypress - November 21, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Scimitar - November 23, 2016, 06:50 AM
RE: an eidolon named night - by Cypress - December 06, 2016, 07:18 PM