Neverwinter Forest Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory?
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He awaited an answer silently, no hint of emotion present on his handsome face. Before the other could answer though, there came a bigger wolf who looked very much like the younger man. An air of dominance surrounded the male, and Trick assumed he was the leader of this strange forest. He lowered his tail and bowed his head somewhat- not truly going through his knees for the stranger. Only Fox and Peregrine deserved that sight, he found.

He is? Who killed him? Trick said, rather astonished that the kidnapper of a child was so easily killed. Well, he couldn't really say if it'd been easy. I'm not- Elwood is. I am merely the one sent out to search for her. Is she okay? Can I bring her back home, or do you wish for a prize for taking care of Lucy? He questioned quickly- the concerned words dripping off his tongue like water. He was so elated he had found the place where the girl supposedly resided, he barely noticed the younger boy joining in on the conversation as well. He nodded at the child for a moment, but quickly focused on the dominant male only.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory? - by Trick - September 27, 2016, 09:43 AM