Neverwinter Forest Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory?
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Skipping Pasha since he has fallen inactive

Trick was impressed that the male had killed the monster that had had the power to just steal a pup with no complications. Either Lucy's parents were terrible at parenting, or Scimitar was a crazy good fighter. But he did not linger upon that - he just wanted to take Lucy home, to safety. He bounced back when the young boy spoke, not sure about his words. Was he attached to Lucy? Trick was sure the Caldera would allow him to visit - if he had just listened! Kids were stupid, and Trick hoped he would never get them if THIS is what came from it. 

His gaze returned to the alpha, frowning as he told him he could only take Lucy if she wanted to come along. What a pile of porcupine feces! The child belonged home with her parents, not in some strange forest with a peculiar boy having a strange attachment to her! She was a Redhawk, whether she wanted to be or not, and was not old enough to make these decisions on her own. If only her parents were here...

I will deliver the message if you show her to me. Don't worry, I'm far too small to try anything. he said with a tiny chuckle. It was meant as a joke, yet only now did he feel the embarrassment. Oh well, there was nothing wrong with being as small as him.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we heroes or weapons pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim the victory? - by Trick - November 01, 2016, 10:23 AM