Swiftcurrent Creek This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain.
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Ukko can’t blame the other man for not wanting to jump right at the opportunity to say goodbye and he isn’t entirely sure how ready he is. He’ll take what he can get, however, and that’s the chance to say goodbye one final time. He will find the man and his home another time but he knows right now he can’t stay here. Even though he’s asked another question, Ukko struggles to find a way to open his mouth and blurt the words out. It hadn’t been Tavi that he found, guarded, and then lost, but he can’t stop the word from falling out of his mouth anyway:

“Yes.”

It is short and uninformative and he shakes his head, a heavy sigh slipping from his muzzle, “it hadn’t been her. She couldn’t make sense of anything. I’m not even sure she realized who I was.” For all he knew, based on his she reacted, she could have thought he’d been this man who is big in stature and dark in color and perhaps to a troubled mind, he looked similar. Ukko shrugged a little and frowned but his stomach turned a little too fast. “I’m sorry I couldn’t… do anything. I didn’t know where she lived anymore.”

The brute's pain is apparently and Ukko feels himself growing uncomfortable. His own pain doesn't feel right when he'd left things so poorly, wishing he could go back in time and fix all his mistakes. It is there he decides to leave him, mourning, for there is nothing for him to do, but eventually Ukko finds himself heading back toward the lair aimlessly.
Messages In This Thread
This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Stark - September 13, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Ukko - September 14, 2016, 12:13 AM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Stark - September 15, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Ukko - September 16, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Stark - September 17, 2016, 01:35 AM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Ukko - September 17, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Stark - September 18, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Ukko - October 03, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Stark - October 09, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Ukko - October 14, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Stark - October 31, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: This isn't a bad guy. This isn't a villain. - by Ukko - November 03, 2016, 07:01 PM