Broken Antler Fen Together Again
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
It did the alpha well to hear that they were loyal to him, and that his presence seemed to have an effect on all the three wolves around him. It was more proof that they did see him as their leader even though he was often more of a friend for them. Sometimes it had to be reestablished that he was in fact their leader. He was not often mad, and in fact, he was more disappointed rather than being mad.

"I'm glad to see you have both returned and you two are loyal to Broken Antler Fen," he spoke, which must release some of the tension that was building up between them. Sebastian knew very well that Brandy hadn't been alright, perhaps even unreasonable towards Aduin. Something he didn't think Aduin deserved. But now both seemed happy to see each other again, and currently he was restricting them from having a physical reunion by simply casting out his presence. A weird concept but not unpleasant. It didn't make him feel awkward anymore.

He looked at Brandy as she apologized not to him but only to Aduin. He liked to think he deserved an apology too. Alas, he was not going to drag it out of her. "You look better Brandy. Hopefully it won't happen again," he spoke more kindly, but did not allow them back just yet. His pale eyes traveled over the two females and let out a long sigh. "Well, I should say welcome home but I do hope that you can convince me both this won't happen again. We are a pack and here for you two. If you need some time alone you come tell me this in person not through a howl. I deserve more than that. I've been your friend and your leader. I earn more respect than just a howl. I would not have stopped you and you two know that. However. Because you have returned and showed loyalty to Broken Antler I will let you back in," he spoke.

What they didn't know yet was that Pearl was pregnant which would also be a good way to get back in Sebastian's graces if they would help her. Sebastian stepped aside a bit, dropping more of his authority as a sign they could pass over the border. He did not want to humiliate them even more by making them submit, they looked mournful enough, for now. "Ambrosia, I'd like you to stay around the territory for at least a month before traveling again. Same goes for you, Brandy. I'd like it if your bonds with the pack would be a priority seeing we have new members. There will be enough things to do seeing that Pearl is pregnant," he spoke, also announcing the big news.
Messages In This Thread
Together Again - by Ambrosia - September 14, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Together Again - by Brandy - September 14, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Together Again - by Sebastian - September 14, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Together Again - by Nevouku - September 14, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Together Again - by Ambrosia - September 14, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: Together Again - by Brandy - September 14, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Together Again - by Sebastian - September 14, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Together Again - by Nevouku - September 14, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Together Again - by Ambrosia - September 14, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Together Again - by Brandy - September 14, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Together Again - by Sebastian - September 14, 2016, 04:06 PM