The Sentinels give me your hand — save me
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She had made sure she had said goodbye to everyone- or, almost everyone- before Szymon had taken her to what she thought to be Donnelaith. She was sad she couldn't stay at Blackrock Depths, and especially sad that Szymon and Arturo wouldn't be there at all times. She had also learned her golden and black friend was not called something as silly as SneezeMoms- instead something just like her with no meaning. Or, if it had meaning, she did not know of it. With happy hops she had followed, hiding the painful emotions inside her tiny head. She thought of Zephyr, and Aggie, and Darky and all of her Blackrock Depths friends that she would have to miss at Donnelaith. What had she gotten herself into? Still, this was her calling, she felt deep inside, and at least she would have Lotte.

Also fight like wolfy of the sea? She chipped happily up at her bigger friend. She had always wanted to see a true fight, but never had one happened near enough got her to see. She smiled purely up at him- he was right. Lotte was nice and butterfly, and she was sure the Donnelaith wolves couldn't be that bad. 

Her call joined that of her founder- voice breaking here and there but definitely howl-like. She then plopped her tiny, black butt on the ground to wait for whoever she would live with here. She scampered back up as a massive brown mass went for them, and hid close to Szymon and Lotte.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
give me your hand — save me - by Szymon - September 20, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Cas - September 20, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Chusi - September 20, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Aria - September 20, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Chusi - September 27, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Szymon - September 28, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Cas - September 28, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: give me your hand — save me - by Aria - September 28, 2016, 06:11 PM