The Sentinels give me your hand β€” save me
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
β€œOf c-course, Chusi,” Szymon assured the small girl with a roguish grin, β€œy-you will learn to f-f-fight like a good seawolf.” His attention was immediately drawn by the presence of a chocolate-patterned wolf with startlingly blue eyes, salt-crusted fur bristling like porcupine quills as he grasped desperately for polite composure. The situation was not ideal. Szymon was not a capable ambassador or caretaker, and the thought of stuttering in front of the heavily-muscled guardian whose lithium blue eyes regarded him with curiosity was utterly distasteful. β€œYes. I am S-Szymon, Gamma of B-Blackrock D-D-Depths,” he rumbled in a low, expressionless bass, dipping his muzzle in a cordial way toward the sepia-toned male. Swinging his narrow skull around, he nosed soothingly at Chusi β€” nearly bumping muzzles with the argent-eyed bard as they both hurried to cater to her comfort.

Aria’s presence begged even more respect from the black-banded Cairn, who knew her rank and respected her ownership of the forest. He made his already respectful stance lower in her presence, golden eyes casting themselves at her paws. β€œAria J-January,” he said formally, believing she would recognize him, not exactly sure how to properly entreat her. He waited as the silver-eyed female made the proper introductions and led Chusi to introduce herself β€” grateful for her leadership in the matter. β€œChusi is β€” ” The words stuck in his throat, choking him, and he felt like the lowest, weakest wolf in that moment. Compassion lingered within Kitku’s stormy eyes in that moment, and although they were far from friends, Szymon clung to that understanding and used it to fuel him further: β€œChusi was alone,” he amended, his auriferous eyes telling the tiny girl she would never be alone again if she did not wish to be. β€œOur n-numbers are s-s-small, and the L-Leviathan is r-r-recovering from w-wounds won in b-battle. I am s-sorry,” he said, hating the weak way the apology tasted, β€œto c-come to you at this l-l-late hour. M-May she s-stay with the wolves of D-D-Donnelaith?” He was swift to assure the woman: β€œI w-w-will provide meat and f-f-fish for your c-caches.”
Messages In This Thread
give me your hand β€” save me - by Szymon - September 20, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Cas - September 20, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Chusi - September 20, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Aria - September 20, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Chusi - September 27, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Szymon - September 28, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Cas - September 28, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Aria - September 28, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Lotte - September 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: give me your hand β€” save me - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:43 PM