Sleeping Dragon Weave a secret
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Dio finds himself well-aware of his shortcomings. Reading pups was not true among his greatest of assets. It's been a long time, and these are different times. He's not some roving bachelor honed to a wildly sharpened edge of freedom, nor the beta upon the prestigious rise melding his influence with theirs. Above all, he's even less connected by obvious bonds to these pups immediately, and neither do they truly have any obligation to deal with him. Even Gyda had never grown beyond a respected acquaintance (not in the way he had grown towards Thuringwethil especially). Her cubs, much the same -- The agouti-marked boy is largely a mystery, and it's at least a two way street..naturally enough because Dio's been busied elsewhere most times. But he is interested in them, especially now that they're getting older.

The gona fans his ears, then exhales slowly. The answer comes as a negative and he doesn't really seem to warm up to him any. "Too bad," he hums. Dio's posture stays slack, but he doesn't go out of his way to bend and otherwise solid stature. Seeing Hvitserk look poised to pounce or flee, he can't rightfully tell, gives him a bit of a mixed feeling. "Well, I'm not feeling ready to turn in for the night yet myself.." he said with a thoughtful lilt and glanced around the surrounding night, eerie in its own right but he's very comfortable among it. "So I was thinking maybe a quick patrol, and you're the first anybody I've seen. Want to come?" he offered.

If not, it would at least be Dio telling him he'd be on his way soon enough.
Messages In This Thread
Weave a secret - by Hvitserk - September 23, 2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Weave a secret - by Dio - September 24, 2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Weave a secret - by Hvitserk - September 26, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Weave a secret - by Dio - September 29, 2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Weave a secret - by Hvitserk - October 09, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Weave a secret - by Dio - October 11, 2016, 04:18 AM
RE: Weave a secret - by Hvitserk - October 12, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Weave a secret - by Dio - October 26, 2016, 04:03 AM
RE: Weave a secret - by Hvitserk - October 29, 2016, 02:48 AM
RE: Weave a secret - by Dio - November 11, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: Weave a secret - by Hvitserk - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM