Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
170 Posts
Ooc —
To the first question, Ocra shrugged with disinterest. She learned to take care of wounds early and keep them clean, prevent infection since infection kills. She didn’t really think Xan would lose his entire leg but it could make him sick, if it was bad enough. But it is when he spoke again that she finally softens and her ears fell back against her head. Ocra took a step forward when he confused the reasoning behind this particular instance of stubbornness. 

“I’m sorry,” she said though it wasn’t an instant change for her to feel sorry for him. She felt bad, to an extent, but she felt worse than he didn’t trust her. Though he didn’t really have good reason to. She’d been mean to him, more or less, from the beginning, but he’d been just as crappy too and she didn’t know if they could even come back from it. A world of snarky comments and irritation thrown at each other? 

Clearly, patience wasn't her forte. 

“And yes, you do and yes, I will,” she finally said, taking a few steps closer and then, ultimately, passed him in order to retrieve the herb she’d brought. Without much of a second thought, or doubt she had the wrong thing, Ocra took a few leaves of the plant and ingested them before turning back to face him. She brought the rest of it before him and sat down, wondering if he’d wait long enough for any further bluffing or adverse effects.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Ocracoke - November 03, 2016, 10:16 PM