Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
170 Posts
Ooc —
Ocra recalled getting frustrated him over the last several weeks and, oddly enough, somehow revolved around plants. He'd been reluctant to help her with pain when Sriracha interfered and then denying her help with sleep aids. Now, as he resisted the plant to keep him healthy, and explained why, she felt a little guilt rise in her chest. She took a few deep breaths and slowly released them, trying to hide the feeling rising within her. She couldn't go back and change what she'd done but she could, or at least make an effort, to be a little more considerate.

And it helps that he was willing to trust her.

"More or less. You really need to eat it a few more days in the next few days while it heals. I... can show you where it grows if you want to pick it yourself or whatever," she explained a little awkwardly. She didn't know what would be best for him to get the medicine he needed but if it involved following him around to get the right one and eating each time, she supposed she would. Ocra shrugged a little and fell silent, waiting for whatever he decided to do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Ocracoke - November 07, 2016, 08:53 AM