Sleeping Dragon in the space between chaos and shape, there was another chance
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
To not trust anyone would be an easy thing for him to accomplish, for the most part. Hvit wasn’t interested in running up to any and every stranger with the hopes of striking up a conversation or anything, but he could still be curious at times. If someone he didn’t know had information that was of interest to him, then he usually felt more inclined to speak to them, the level of trust between them placed aside. There was a part of his mind that disagreed with said actions, and wasn’t at all thrilled about someday meeting new wolves by himself, but there were times where curiosity easily overruled reason. For moments such as those, the information that was given to him ended up being stored away in his mind for safe keeping. The location into which it’d been placed hadn’t held onto it for very long, either, before questions began to bloom and drift through his thoughts.

Separating the good wolves from the bad ones seemed simple enough, yet he still found himself to be unsatisfied. There was more to know, and so another question was to be asked. “What if I think they’re good?” He knew—vaguely—what it meant to trust your gut, but what if he felt as if someone wasn’t a threat? No matter where they stood or how they were acting, was he still supposed to trust his instincts? Whilst he trusted himself and his personal views, there was still the possibility that he’d be wrong—and if that were to happen, what was he supposed to do to redeem himself?
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”