Silvertip Mountain Look Around, E.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
All Welcome 

It had been about a day since Eden's acceptance into Silvertip. She had been restless since, spending every moment she had alone -- and she'd had a lot of those -- wandering around to examine her new home. She'd found it easy to occupy her time sniffing around for any herbs she might stumble upon, but it wasn't busy work; she actually enjoyed it. To her knowledge, her services as a medic weren't yet needed, but she thought it would make sense to stock up on supplies before she was called for duty.
In addition, she'd hoped by wandering she would come across a packmate, as she hadn't gotten a chance to make formal introductions with anyone but her alpha and his right hand, though she hardly knew anything of either of them.
Specifically the latter.
Regardless, she was looking for whoever was willing to come forward.

This is really just like a "get to know you" thread, haha. @Grayday, if you'd like to join upon your return, I think it'd be appreciated. :)
english · french
· republic of auros ·
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Philos had been wondering around the pack grounds trying to get better aquainted. He was stilla fairly new member to the pack as he had only meet 3 or 4 members. He began to see a rather large wolf, about the same size as him going through the vegitation. He wasn't quite sure how to greet them. Not knowing many members of the pack, he wasn't sure if they were a pack member or not. But being as friendly as Philos was he went up to the stranger and greeted them. 

He trotted up to her with his masive coat bouncing with every step. "Hello" he said with a smile expressing his naturally cheerful self.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter

Eden's head sprouted up from the ground where she had been using her traveled snout to find any signs of useful life. There was another wolf who she hadn't met, though she assumed he was a part of Silvertip based on the confidence in his stride. "Hello", she said. Her voice was timid at first, though she eventually managed to find a sort of backing in her speech. "I'm Eden, a new recruit. You are?"

english · french
· republic of auros ·
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
The female greeted him and said she was a new recruit, giving PHilos easy that he wouldn't have to drive her out of pack territory. After she introduced herself he said "My name is Philos, I'm also fairly new the the pack." he said joyfully, attempting to be welcoming as he senced a bit of hesitation in her speech. "What are you up to?" he asked her with a wag of his tail happy to have meet another member of the pack.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter

Eden's ears perked at the light tone of his voice while he asked her each question. "I was looking for herbs, but I haven't been too successful yet. I have some experience as a medic, so I figured I should stock up." She noticed the friendly wag of his tail and matched it, her head turned slightly out of curiousity. "Are you looking for something?"
english · french
· republic of auros ·
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
She had been looking for herbs, a new medic was in the pack. It was always good to have someone to take care of the injured and ill Philos thought to himself. From his experience many wolves didn't have the skill or desire to become a medic or doctor. She then asked if he was looking for something. To this he shook his head. "Nope, I'm just walking around. Trying to get a better feel for my surroundings." he explained.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter

His response was expected. He told EJ that she hadn't been looking for anything, which made sense. When you were surrounded by this much beauty, there felt like there could be nothing more to find, at least to her. She sat and looked at the male, examining his features. "Where did you come from?" Something about him reminded her vaguely of Amari, and though she knew it wasn't him, she needed some sort of conformation.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
He chuckled a bit at her question. Not because of her question but because Adeline had had the same question when she first meet him. As though no one had ever seen a wolf like him. "Seems like everyone asks me that haha. I'm from Alaska. Winters there are much colder then the ones here, which is why my coat is so thick. he shook his fur to demonstrate its size before sitting as she had.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter

She grinned widely with excitement. She was getting ahead of herself by thinking anything of it, but God was this rush worth it. He was from Alaska, which was moreso North than her home, but still she couldn't hold in her childlike curiousity. "That's near where I'm from. When did you come here?" She didn't mean to pry too deeply, but she couldn't hold herself back.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Eden looked very excited almost giddy to hear where he came from. This brought an even bigger smile to his face  Before she asked him when he came here. At first he wasn't sure if she ment the pack or the wilds themselves. But soon after thinking it over he realized they were very close to eachother in timing. "Alittle over a month I would say. What about you. When? Where?" he smiled, happy that they we're having a good first conversation.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter

Eden's excitement diminished only slightly when the male confirmed that he wasn't who she thought, or even close to it. But still, the similar beginnings gave her a sweet dose of joy. "I'm from a pack in Western Canada. My parents were the alphas but--" she said before recalculating, "well I've been in the wilds for quite some time. It was too much, being there." Yeah, too much. "Why did you leave?"
english · french
· republic of auros ·
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
He was delighted to hear that Edan was close to wher ehe was from and as she explained she was from western canada he though to him self oh ya as he recognized the general location. She said she was born there or at least that is what Philos assumed after learning her parents were alphas of a pack there. Compared to how long he had been in the wilds she seemed to know it better. 

When she asked why he had left he thought again to how adeline had asked the same thing. "No particular reason, I just wanted to see what was out there. Change my surroundings you know?"
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden understood; she too hated being in one place for too long. She looked up away from Philos for a moment and laughed to herself. "You know, its kind of funny. You reminded me of someone, it's stupid. I'll see you around." She turned away from him and began on her way. She appreciated the conversation, but the blow of reality had simply been too much.

Eden is going through some stuff, no hard feelings!
english · french
· republic of auros ·