Silvertip Mountain that's a bad sound
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
When Grayday rose, Steady extended his neck in an attempt to give his shoulder a nudge in greeting. I'm glad to hear you had no trouble. Steady would have felt bad if he had. The first piece of news he got from the meeting between Grayday and Sebastian was positive- Eden was good to go. His expression changed, however, when Grayday mentioned a female about Adeline's age. It must have been Odette- right? It was almost hopeful, until Grayday delivered the damning news.

It took a moment for Steady to process what he said. It seemed the friendly terms of the alliance had changed. Steady stiffened in his posture, his head raising with his tail as his hackles rose. He was done. No, he said firmly. We are no longer in an alliance with Broken Antler Fen, and if any of their wolves try to come here, they are to be met as enemies, and ran off. He was done being punished for doing everything he could to keep his family alive. Odette would get her wish- she would never be apart of this family again. And Odette is one of them. The clipped tone of his voice conveyed he would not humor any defiance in this matter.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 10:39 PM