Silvertip Mountain that's a bad sound
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady hadn't even thought about the fact that Grayday didn't know the history of what happened during the famine, or why Odette wasn't living with them. Had he asked, Steady may have told him. His anger was momentarily put off by the touch of Grayday's shoulder to his own. His head lowered in a show of friendship and trust. I would appreciate it, thank you, he responded, the clipped tone now gone.

Steady's gaze turned to Grayday more fully as the other male admitted there was more. What more could there be? Did Steady want to know? But, it turned out not to be related to Sebastian and his pack. He opened his mouth, and shut it again as he let the news sink in. The dark Alpha took a deep breath before he spoke. You know, Niita and I have been mates for several months now, and we made the decision to wait to have pups until spring so that we don't have them to feed during the winter. You know, in times where food is scarce, and the pack struggles. He looked pointedly to Grayday to see if he understood what Steady was saying. Who is she? he asked, wondering what pack they might soon have ties with.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 24, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 24, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: that's a bad sound - by Grayday Sr. - September 26, 2016, 10:39 PM